If
If I had one million dollars I would live in a mansion.
If cotton candy was everywhere I would have it for breakfast lunch and dinner.
If candy and ice cream and sugar and stuff that is not good for you now were good for you and the stuff that was good for you now was not good for you I would sure be in heaven.
If pigs could fly they would have polka-dot wings.
If I could fly I would fly to Japan.
If cotton candy was everywhere I would have it for breakfast lunch and dinner.
If candy and ice cream and sugar and stuff that is not good for you now were good for you and the stuff that was good for you now was not good for you I would sure be in heaven.
If pigs could fly they would have polka-dot wings.
If I could fly I would fly to Japan.
The end
By: Savannah Williams Age 8
No comments:
Post a Comment